1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or mobile device after visiting a website which is then accessed and used for certain purposes. Cookies are commonly used to record some aspects of your visit to a site such as choices you have made and to help websites ‘remember’ you. More information on cookies and their use can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
We do not store any personal or financial information in the cookies; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. The cookies we use cannot read or search your computer, smartphone or web-enabled device to obtain information about you, or read any material kept on your hard drive.
3. WHAT COOKIES ARE SET WHEN I VISIT THIS SITE?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and online tools or services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into private areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences, for example your user name, language or text size. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
The following are further details of the individual cookies that might be set by us when you visit our site, together with an explanation of their purpose.
|These cookies are set by the WooCommerce plugin which we use for our online shopping cart. They allow us to ensure that the shopping cart works appropriately.||6 days
|These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gat is used to limit the collection of analytics data on high traffic sites.
For further information, please read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data.
|Mediahawk||mhVisitorId||This cookie is used to track what pages on our site visitors are viewing, so we can see when our online marketing converts to calls to us.||One year|
|These cookies are set from the platform our website is built upon and are used for website analytics.
Further information about the cookies set by HubSpot is available here.
|Functionality||HubSpot||hubspotutk||This cookie is set from the platform our website is built upon and is for user authentication. See above for further information.||10 years|
|Doubleclick is Google’s real time bidding advertising exchange. The Doubleclick cookies target specific advertising to potential customers and gathers information about how or if you are interacting with these ads.||4 months
|These cookies are set by Google. Google tracks users extensively across many millions of websites. Google uses this gathered data to profile the interest of web users and sell advertising space to organisations based on such interest profiles, as well as aligning adverts to the content pages where its customer’s adverts appear.||2 years (apart from NID which is 10 months)|
|Targeting/ Advertising||Metrilo||_cfduid||Metrilo is a specialist eCommerce marketing and analytics platform for online stores. We use the service to understand our customers shopping habits and reduce cart abandonment. The cookie set is to override any security restriction based on IP address, so that the service can still function even if your computer is on a compromised network that is otherwise blocked by Metrilo.||One year|
4. HOW DO I CHANGE MY COOKIE PREFERENCES?
You can alter how cookies are stored on your machine via your web browser settings. You can set your browser to block or disable cookies, but doing so may impact the quality of your browsing experience and limit you from accessing areas of our website where cookies are required for pages to load tailored information.
To change your cookie preferences, click the ‘settings’ or ‘tools’ button on your browser or you can find out more at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. UPDATES TO OUR COOKIES AND POLICY