This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website woav.co.uk (our Site) and use our services. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site as well as to all users of our services. Your use of our Site and/or our services means that you accept, and agree to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy.
woav.co.uk is a site operated by Verastar Limited (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3667643 and we have our registered ofﬁce at No. 1 Dovecote, Old Hall Road, Sale M33 2GS. Our main trading address is No. 1 Dovecote, Old Hall Road, Sale M33 2GS. Our VAT number is 945 795467. We are regulated by Ofcom.
You may use our Site and our services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site and/or our services:
– In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
– For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
– To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which may cause offence.
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
– To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
– To publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information.
– To threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
– To knowingly make available or upload ﬁles that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you.
You also agree:
– Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site.
– Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our Site;
– any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
– any software used in the provision of our Site; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation live chat (interactive services). Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difﬁculty arise.
Breach of Acceptable Use Policy
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site and/or our services. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the terms on which you are permitted to use our Site and, where you are using our services, a material breach of the terms of your contract with us, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
– Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the services and/or your right to use our Site.
– Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
– Issue of a warning to you.
– Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
– Further legal action against you.
– Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
– Termination of our contract with you.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.